Promotes normal digestive “Flow” to assist with Bowel Movements. SayWhoa! is a Revolutionary Product. Horses may become dehydrated and impacted by simple acts of severe weather changes, an abrupt change of feed or long horseback rides. SayWhoa! promotes the normal flow of digestion. It’s What You Do First! Packaged one dose per horse. You would give the full bottle.
When to Use:
it may be as simple as your horse refusing feed. This is a common sense approach to keeping digestive tract moving. This unique formula promotes normal digestive “Flow” to assist with Bowel Movements. For use in Horses Only. May be given to horses any age, size or weight. Mares lactating or in foal. PROMOTES NORMAL BOWEL MOVEMENTS. Packaged in two Pre-Filled Syringes – Two Syringes per horse. You would give both Syringes to a horse or foal over 100 lbs.
Canister contains 4 fl.oz. / 120 ml Bottle with Oral Syringe for easy use
- For horses 100 – 1200 lbs: Full 4 oz bottle (120 ml) Packaged one dose per horse. You would give the full bottle.
- For Horses Under 100 lbs: 1/2 bottle (60 ml)
- Shake bottle, pour in cup, using syringe, draw back. Place doser deep on side of mouth with head tilted upward, squeeze in mouth.
5 year product shelf life
- Best Stored at Room Temperature.
- May be stored in trailer or feed room high temps to do not affect product.
- If freezes just thaw out and use.
Laboratory Credentials: Products are manufactured in the USA in an ISO 9001 & ISO 13485 registered facility, which operates in strict compliance with 21 CFR 820 and cGMP Current Good Manufacturing Practices: This means to you – each batch is formulated to exact specifications, assuring quality & consistency.