Prevents, improves and soothes skin problems that are associated with Bacteria, Yeast, Mold, Fungi, and Viruses
Our Detoxifying Shampoo is a gentle, therapeutic, and cleansing formula which provides protection and improvement of topical skin ailments. With skin conditioning emollients and a pleasant fragrance, dac® Detoxifying Shampoo conditions skin while lifting stains and soils. This formula relies on a combination of natu- ral essential oils including Emu Oil, Sage Oil, and Tea Tree Oil to sootheandnourishhair. Boswellia Extract and MCT Oil facilitate cell growth on a molecular level and act as a natural healing agent.
- Gentle pH balanced formula
- Leaves coat clean and conditioned
- Safe to use on cuts, tears, & abrasions
Wet animal thoroughly with water. Apply our shampoo and massage into a lather. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse thoroughly with water. Repeat as needed.
dac® Detoxifying Shampoo contains 3 essential oils with potent activity against the organisms behind such microbial conditions as ringworm and rain rot. Improves dermatological conditions through 4 targets.
Minimum Inhibitory Concentration (μL/mL)
|Tea Tree Oil||0.19||2x||0.24||2x|
Aloe Vera, Emu Oil, and Tea Tree Oil contain effective chemical components that re- duce in ammation at an immunological level.
- Aloe Vera: Contains high concentrations of a chemical called Acemannan which decreases the production of in ammatory molecules
- Emu Oil: Scienti c studies have shown an average of 70% decrease in in ammation on edema-induced mice
- Tea Tree Oil: 0.1% suppresses in ammation factors by 50%
The effects of insect pests can be alleviated by the Sage, Eucalyptus, and Tea Tree Oils used in dac® Detoxifying Shampoo.
- Sage Oil: 0.02% solution yields 100% mosquito larvae mortality, also helps to prevent oviposition
- Eucalyptus Oil: LC50 is <0.005% for mosquito larvae, 118 μg/ y
- Tea Tree Oil: Volatile compounds interfere with the neurological systems of mosquitos and ies.