CURICYN’S EQUINE TRIAGE KIT
Keep this portable, easy to use equine first aid kit, in your vehicle, in your trailer, and with your saddle.
(1) 3OZ CURICYN “ORIGINAL FORMULA” SPRITZER – The Curicyn Original Formula is a skin cleaner, wound cleaner and wash. Great for abrasions, cuts, scrapes, skin rashes, hot spots, and burns.
(1) 3OZ CURICYN “ORIGINAL FORMULA” YORKER – The Yorker (like the Spritzer) is a skin cleaner, wound cleaner and wash. Great for abrasions, cuts, scrapes, skin rashes, hot spots, and burns.
(1) HOOF CARE SINGLE APPLICATION KIT – The Curicyn Hoof Care Kit addresses hoof ailments that equine and livestock face. It has shown remarkable effectiveness in addressing hoof abscesses, white lines disease, thrush and other hoof specific injuries or wounds.
(1) 1OZ CURICYN WOUND CARE CLAY – Curicyn Wound Care Clay is prepared using a combination of refined clay, Original Formula, and several other important ingredients. It addresses open wounds and skin disorders in areas that are difficult to bandage or cover. Hence, it works in areas where a liquid product just does not work well.
(1) 3OZ BLOOD STOP POWDER YORKER – Blood Stop Powder aids in controlling minor bleeding from superficial cuts and wounds, as well as, after dehorning.
Case with Organized Dividers (1)
PBT Bandage (2)
3×3 Gauze (4)
2×2 Gauze (4)
6” Cotton (4)
Gloves (2 pair)
Glow Sticks (2 Single Packs)
Cold Compress (1)
Medical Scissors (1)
Hoof Pick (1)
Vet Wrap (1 Roll)
2oz Pack Electrolytes (1)
Emergency Lead Line/Rein (1)
Triangle Bandage (1)
Carry Bag (External Case) (1)
Curicyn’s Equine Triage Kit is perfect to have on hand for those unexpected emergencies. For more information check out our Equine Triage Kit Flyer and Tips to keep your horse stress-free during transport
You’re there for your animals, we’re here for you.